The Preparatory Department
The Preparatory Department of The Wallace High School is a co-educational, non denominational, single stream primary school. The Wallace High School provides education for pupils from the age of two and ten months to the age of eighteen. All children, irrespective of race, nationality or religion are welcomed into our caring, family environment.
The Preparatory Department offers small class sizes, a lower teacher-pupil ratio allows for greater individual attention. This helps to develop self confidence in our children and ensure they reach their full potential. The Northern Ireland Curriculum is taught throughout the school. Our academic standards are recognised as being exceptionally high. Over the past two years 95% of pupils have achieved a grammar school place.
Excellent facilities enable us to provide outstanding classroom resources, ICT and extra curricular activities. We also offer flexible and affordable Before and After School care.
The Trustees welcome application for admission to the Preparatory Department. In the event that there are more applicants than the number of available places, the preference for admission will be given in the following order:
1. Pupils who have a brother or sister enrolled in the Preparatory Department.
2. Pupils whose twin or triplet sibling(s) has (have) been admitted.
3. Pupils whose parent(s) is/are currently in permanent employment in The Wallace High School.
4. Pupils who have a brother or sister who attend The Wallace High School.
5. Pupils who have a parent who was a pupil of The Wallace High School.
6. All other pupils.
You can now keep up to date with school news via Facebook. Click here for more Information.
Commitment | Opportunity | Respect | Excellence | Find us on Google+